Forums

Gold from Cargo Pods in Sandy Gulch are useless  

RSS

Miraak
Eminent Member
17/09/2016 12:03 pm  

On the map Sandy Gulch you can pick up some Cargo Pods with gold. That's fine... if I could trade the gold. But that's not possible so the gold there is totally useless. Either you can replace it with any other resource or put it on the trade list. I don't know if it's the same on every game when the trade list is the same. I just noticed it right now in this game.

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
17/09/2016 6:36 pm  

Yes, we're planning to add support to make sure gold is always available as a trade option. ย That should be fixed sometime in the next few weeks.

ReplyQuote
Miraak
Eminent Member
17/09/2016 7:09 pm  

Thanks for clarifying. To the trade list: I really would like to have the possibility to pick up my own resources to trade them. Maybe you could have a specific trade ratio for each resource? That could be really great to tell the trader which resource I want to export and which I want to import. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
17/09/2016 7:42 pm  

Yes, we are thinking about doing something like thatย 🙂

ReplyQuote
Miraak
Eminent Member
17/09/2016 7:48 pm  

Cool ๐Ÿ™‚ That would be really great ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
dawa06
25/09/2016 11:45 am  

Hello there

ย 

Build 41 on Insane Mode, there is a cargopod with 36 Gold inside, not enough to complete the mission "export 400 gold" .... the mission stay stucked on 90%, lack of gold here ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Greats

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register