Forums

March 27th Update Bugs  

RSS

LadyAquanine735
Trusted Member
29/03/2017 10:13 pm  

I noticed some bugs with this new update:

1.) Can't launch the game from my itch.o window again. *sigh*  I had to make a shortcut for the local executable file on my desktop so I could play. 

2.) Sometimes when I'm building a solar panel or a drone hub, a non-specific information menu gets stuck in the upper right corner of my window, and the only way I can get rid of it is to click on other buildings and then hit ESC.  Problem is, that doesn't always work the first time.  Sometimes I have to try more than once before I cant get rid of the weird, almost blank menu.

3.) The construction drones are still disappearing to go fly in odd, straight lines later on in building the settlement.  Most of the time they are either in their hub, building, or repairing, but I still find empty hubs and construction drones still flying in straight lines far away on the map.

4.) I think the resupply missions need work when it comes to the exploration ships.  It would be better if there was some way to set aside nanites, food, and water for the vessel to carry away.  It seems you have to have all of that available in the colony, despite the exploration ships being far away when they resupply stranded colonists or settlements on their map.  I've had trouble re-supplying different mission spots because of that.  

5.) I came across a strange glitch on the first new map after Arido Mesa.  I can't remember the name of the map, but the mission was about having two exploration vessels whose job was to specifically wipe out spore nests.  The glitch involved colors.  See, I had two ships, one green and one orange.  When I sent them on various paths on the map, each ship had a matching line to their color.  I saved the game, went off to have dinner, and when I came back, and reloaded my saved game, the paths were the opposite colors!  The green ship had orange paths, and the orange one had green paths.  Talk about weird. 

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
01/04/2017 10:49 pm  

OK, we're seeing that itch.io hasn't updated properly, and is still on an old version of the game.  I recommend switching over to Steam ASAP; that should certainly resolve #1 and probably #3 as well.

Here are instructions for copying over the saved-game files:  http://avencolony.com/community/beta-beta-update-release-notes/instructions-for-copying-saved-game-files-from-itch-io-to-steam/

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register