Forums

Get lost in space?  

RSS

Miraak
Eminent Member
15/09/2016 11:18 pm  

It seems the resources get lost in space when the invetory is full. Is that correct? If so, I would like to hear about the idea behind that behaviour. Is the meaning more storages should be dropped onto the map, or reducing the workers and running from facilitiy to facility to adjust all them to the current colony status?

Wouldn't it be better when at least the mine would stop their work in that case so the resource won't get lost because they are limited?

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
16/09/2016 2:31 am  

That's correct.  If your inventory is full, new resources won't be able to fit into the inventory, so they'll be lost.

Solution: add more storage!

Yes, we could change the mine and other resource-generating structures to not fill up your inventory, but other than the Water Pump, we don't think that's a good idea.  That would be the game playing itself for you.

Edited: 11 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Miraak
Eminent Member
16/09/2016 9:41 am  

Thanks for clarifying and yes, I just did mean the mine because the resources there are limited, so it would make sense to let the mine stop its work. Other facilities can keep producing even the invetory is full.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register