Forums

Platforms?  

RSS

CrimsonLegion
30/08/2016 9:30 pm  

Hello! Before I begin, I must say that your game is an amazing looking game and is probably going to be my personal most anticipated game release 🙂 I love City Building games and this game looks like an amazing new idea in the area of City Building. I remember even from when I was a little kid playing Sim City for hours on end and playing Anno, and Cities: Skylines so often. In this day and age there are so many great choices for City Building Games, and Aven Colony is no exception. Many of these games are available on a wide array of platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and seems to even be coming to Xbox One sometime in 2016. Tropico 5 is available on many different platforms as well. 

My question is, will Aven Colony be among these games in the aspect of being able to be played on several different platforms? Will people on Mac OS or maybe Linux OS be able to play this game on their OS of choice?

I understand that basically every studio has probably gotten this question at some point in time or another, and I'm sure that you guys are no exception, but I'm sure many people will want to know if you will be developing the game on different platforms.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for this outstanding game that you are developing

-CrimsonLegion

Paul Tozour liked
ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
31/08/2016 1:55 am  

Hi Crimson!  We're definitely not ruling anything out.  Looking into possibilities for possibly porting to console, and we'd love a Mac version and possibly a Linux port as well.  Since we're built on UE4, it's not impossible.

We're not ready to commit to any of those platforms at this point, though.

ReplyQuote
CrimsonLegion
31/08/2016 3:59 am  

Okay, Thank you for the Reply!

ReplyQuote
MartinRasumoff
11/11/2016 7:45 pm  

Hi Paul!

Do you think the game would work on a Windows VM in Mac OS? I would like to buy the game but only have Windows VM at this point.

Cheers!

Martin

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
12/11/2016 5:07 pm  

Hi Martin!  I'm not sure -- you'd have to try it.  There's a certain chance we may be offering a Mac port at some point in the future, though ...

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register