Forums

Bug report for Vanaar.  

RSS

Count
14/09/2016 5:54 pm  

#1: Got a reward which said I could choose Nanite/Immigrants/Potash, but the actual awards shown was Nanite/Immigrants/Rice.

#2: At some point Vory Markov showed up in the top left corner. Message didn't play. Game continued running but colony was unresponsive. I had no problems with messages in the next campaign.

Build 0.1.12909

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
14/09/2016 6:41 pm  
Posted by: Count

#1: Got a reward which said I could choose Nanite/Immigrants/Potash, but the actual awards shown was Nanite/Immigrants/Rice.

#2: At some point Vory Markov showed up in the top left corner. Message didn't play. Game continued running but colony was unresponsive. I had no problems with messages in the next campaign.

Build 0.1.12909

Thanks for the bug report!

#1 is fixed; for #2, can you give us more info?  Was this a SHIPE call coming in and it didn't complete?  What stage of the mission was it in?  Can you get us a screenshot?

ReplyQuote
Ocejanus
Eminent Member
14/09/2016 10:04 pm  

Hi Paul,

same as in Sandy Gulch.

Plz notice Screenshot...

Greetings

O.

i5-2300 / 8 GB RAM / R9 280 X / Windows 10 Home

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
15/09/2016 12:54 am  

Thanks, Ocejanus; fixing it right now.

ReplyQuote
Count
15/09/2016 4:36 pm  
Posted by: Paul Tozour

Build 0.1.12909

#1 is fixed; for #2, can you give us more info?  Was this a SHIPE call coming in and it didn't complete?  What stage of the mission was it in?  Can you get us a screenshot?

It is a Shipe call that doesn't start. Just the portrait of Vory and 2 lights going sideways.

...hopefully successfully attaching the savegames... (2016.09.12 & 2016.09.13 have about 5min gameplay between them, last one saved during bug)

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
15/09/2016 10:28 pm  

Posted by: Paul Tozour

Build 0.1.12909

It is a Shipe call that doesn't start. Just the portrait of Vory and 2 lights going sideways.

...hopefully successfully attaching the savegames... (2016.09.12 & 2016.09.13 have about 5min gameplay between them, last one saved during bug)

Odd; I was able to load that saved game file just fine.  It may be something we've fixed recently -- does the bug still happen with build 0.1.13041?

ReplyQuote
Count
16/09/2016 10:18 pm  

I'm still running 13018 but the mission did continue as normal when loaded. Will try again tomorrow with 13041.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register