Forums

Construction Drones on Weird Flights  

RSS

LadyAquanine735
Trusted Member
22/11/2016 9:51 pm  

I was playing in Azara Falls last night, and saw something very odd going on with my construction drones.  See, I know they are supposed to have a limited range, which is why it was odd, seeing stray drones flying in straight lines way out farther than their range would suggest.  I followed one of them, and it flew right into a snow bank on the northeast side of the map and disappeared.  I followed another one going from east to west and it flew a long ways in a straight line until it finally found its station and docked.  The ones I've seen flying in odd patterns seem to be doing it in straight lines just to the south of the river on the map.  

I didn't really notice this except when I came back to a map I had been playing earlier and now have something close to a large city with nearly 900 people living there.  This doesn't appear to happen in smaller towns. 

ReplyQuote
Felix Atagong
Eminent Member
25/11/2016 10:59 am  

Seen that as well, I thought it was a kind of big flying insect at first. Perhaps it is one of the 'unwanted elements' in the colony we still know nothing about.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register