Forums

game is over at insane level when main power source is downed  

RSS

kelmen
07/10/2016 3:22 am  

when my thermal source plant is broken, construction hub is not working, can't repair it, even i shutdown all other power consumers, and turn battery to output

ReplyQuote
MrData
07/10/2016 7:39 am  

It would be better if you would collect your issues in one thread then always start a new topic. This spams the forum and would be getting out of hand if everybody would do this.

ReplyQuote
Subtactrics
07/10/2016 2:05 pm  

My complaint about this is not the death spiral per se, just that it isn't at all interactive. You miss a notification or forget something that is mostly never a problem (like water) and suddenly you're just watching your colony die.

Which I like - I really enjoy that aspect of it. But it isn't very interactive. I have some achievable ideas to improve that but it's 2am (omg, strategy games) and I should probably sleep.  😀

Great game guys!

Totally recalling accidentally killing everyone... over and over again.

Paul Tozour liked
ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
07/10/2016 5:29 pm  
Posted by: kelmen

when my thermal source plant is broken, construction hub is not working, can't repair it, even i shutdown all other power consumers, and turn battery to output

Thanks -- we'll take a look.  But when you play at "insane" difficulty, all bets are off 😉

ReplyQuote
kelmen
07/10/2016 8:39 pm  
Posted by: Paul Tozour

Thanks -- we'll take a look.  But when you play at "insane" difficulty, all bets are off 😉

game difficulty should be challenge player to have better planning and execution, not stucking random factor to screw a game

the randomness should only increase the challenge, but with workable solution

think my case in reality, main power plant is out, but i still have plenty solar panels and 1 battery charged, whoever in charge in the disaster recovery should know to divert avail energy to fix the main power plant, by channel them to the repair drones

i have played similar different game also highest difficulty is challenging by randomness. the solution, use the save-scum as backup

do u want ur game to be as such?

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register