Forums

Warehouse Goods Cap  

RSS

sartanscorps
21/09/2016 11:33 pm  

I like the ability to put a cap on goods in the warehouse.  1 of the games I was playing hit a roadblock due to the warehouse being full of water and not allowing other goods to be placed there.  I really don't need 10k in water stored, at least not at that stage of the game.

ReplyQuote
bluesaka111
Eminent Member
22/09/2016 4:29 pm  

which stage? Early mid or endgame?
You can also set your pump to Low if your colony have more than 4 pumps or 6 air condenser with 60% efficiency or more.

ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
22/09/2016 5:27 pm  

We're considering options for setting per-resource caps or something similar.

But what I recommend (in addition to setting Pump to Low Threshold on your Water Pumps), is:

• Go to your inventory and hover your mouse over the quantity.  The tooltip will tell you how to destroy stuff in your inventory.
  • Build more storage buildings!

ReplyQuote
MrData
23/09/2016 7:36 am  

Would be good if the ratio to destroy goods would be higher then 25, maybe 50. A cap would be a good thing, I think. But a rule that nanides supplant other goods would also be nice. In one mission I desperatly needed nanides from a cargo pot cause I was out of Iron and needed the nanites for a chemical plant for kelko sludge. So I picked up the pod -> no nanides cause warehouses were full -> last savegame was far away and the autosave just happened after I picked up the pod -> needed to nearly restart the mission. 😉

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register