Forums

What buildings & other features would you most like to see in future updates & DLC?  

Page 4 / 4 Prev
  RSS

Sci fi 101
Trusted Member
16/04/2017 1:15 pm  

There is one thing that is missing in game and that been the colonists maintaining there fitness levels and staying happy and healthy with an Exercise/Swimming Pool complex. Maybe it can be expanded as when the colony reaches a certain size?

It would great to see other activity going on in the colony for more atmosphere. Maybe even been able to talk to the colonists when they are playing?

Also, two way conversations can be so revealing when you are trying to keep an eye on things. How about allowing the player to have a proper discussion if there is time?

Spitty liked
ReplyQuote
Paul Tozour
Reputable Member
17/04/2017 5:51 pm  
Posted by: bluesaka111

that not neccessary.

And most of your structure ideas have problem: How can colonist walk outside without oxygen mask or under protective shield of somesort?!

Hey bluesaka -- The colony is hermetically sealed.  So when they are walking in tunnels, they're in an environment that's properly oxidized to a breathable, earth-like atmosphere.

When you see them walking around outdoors -- say, when protesting, or when taking a stroll on a Habitat or Skyscraper -- they are wearing exo-suits.

ReplyQuote
Sci fi 101
Trusted Member
17/04/2017 7:00 pm  

How far into the future is Aven Colony representative of, 250, 500 years? I see plasma technology for weapons, is there anything in the civilian world that has uses for plasma, replicators for food for instance?

Talking of food. What about a nice tasting native plant or wildlife concoction for the colonists to enjoy? Does everything have to taste so disgusting and foul to eat from Aven Prime apart from entari bread/meal and flour? 

Edited: 3 months  ago

ReplyQuote
LadyAquanine735
Trusted Member
26/04/2017 9:20 pm  

How far into the future is Aven Colony representative of, 250, 500 years?

I believe it was 500 years into the future.  I could be wrong, though.

ReplyQuote
LadyAquanine735
Trusted Member
26/04/2017 9:21 pm  

How far into the future is Aven Colony representative of, 250, 500 years?

I believe it was 500 years into the future.  I could be wrong, though.

ReplyQuote
Sci fi 101
Trusted Member
02/05/2017 3:29 pm  

Are you saying what I think you are saying and it is supposedly set in the 25th century? Does that mean Buck Rogers will make an appearance at some time? I used to watch that back in the eighties when i could find the time to do so.

Where are the land based robots? Surely there is going to be some sort of sophisticated land based machines that can roam freely without having to be tied down to a base range like the drones? What about artificial intelligence alongside mankind? A fistful of data's for defensive operations?

ReplyQuote
Sci fi 101
Trusted Member
02/05/2017 4:47 pm  

LadyAquanine735. You mentioned about different languages on another post and i wanted to bring it to here and agree with your ideas.

There could be better conversation in the tunnels rather than just a greetings or the shock of seeing someone dead. Casual corridor discussion or jokes and laughter would be great to hear.

Anybody want to invent new names or words for the future? Now is your chance.

Would you like an Entarian Catablaster? It's supposed to be a very potent sweet beverage made from the fermented fruit of the Entari megabush found deep in the junglelands on the equator of Aven Prime.

How about a quick excursion to pick up some Cryatothene from the fire caves of Benovaart? We could take it to the workshop in the basement of the chemical factory and model a nice trophy out of it, what do you say?

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register